A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, August 25, 2014

DEATH RIDES ON THE WINGS OF A BUTTERFLY

Never ignore the horror caveats,
 And Horror myths, 
In the Horrorwalker World!
Disbelieve them at your own peril!

RLJ




DEATH RIDES ON THE WINGS OF A BUTTERFLY

There is a far away myth of a black winged Swallowtail called the Death Wing Butterfly!
If you see this rare creature of myth and legend... your death will occur imminently soon.
I never believed in the myth... so when I saw it yesterday, I thought it could not be.
And now that my burning car is, today, violently crashed into this Oak tree, I am now a believer!

ROM




No comments:

Post a Comment