A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD (AN EXCERPT)


I'm Steven Masters.
My best friend from first grade until now,
In the twelfth grade,
Was murdered by her bat shit crazy mother one month ago,
To the day... today!

She murdered her own daughter,
While she was high on her delusions dredged from that vile book called... The Bible!
But there was something otherworldly about my friend's mother.
She had evil powers over mind and matter...
And she used them over the years to drive fear into my heart.

She hated the fact that I loved her daughter.
And she killed her own daughter to keep her away from me.
And, the word is she cursed her daughter in her grave from her jail cell.
That curse has manifested itself tonight with a "knock, knock, knock" at the front door.
I opened the front door and said to the person there... I Thought You Were Dead!

SWM











I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD  (AN EXCERPT)

Martha, what in the hell are you doing knocking on my door at this time of the night?
You aren't suppose to be here after dark, your mother will kill me if she finds out you came here.
She's sitting in a prison cell right now for strangling you because you defied her when you last came here.
As we both know, she's a witch... for real... and you're obviously back from the dead because you're one, too!

SWM

No comments:

Post a Comment