A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, January 8, 2016

ONE ZOMBIE ALIVE (AN EXCERPT)


Clive Wilson is a member of the living dead.
He still cannot get over that fact.
His story is profound and odd...
Especially, because he has no desire to kill and eat humans.
And because of the unbelievable fact that he has retained his intelligence.
He is being hunted right now.
The living want him dead.
This is his story... 
The story of...
One Zombie Alive!

RLJ






ONE ZOMBIE ALIVE  (AN EXCERPT)

(Buried six feet under the moist soil of Southport, North Carolina)


... I awoke to abject silence!
The absence of sound felt like a scream from every neuron inside my rotted brain!
Inside that silence, I now concede, was sound... from my terrified imagination!
I also awoke to profound darkness... and the claustrophobia inducing inability to move!...

CLW


No comments:

Post a Comment