A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, November 28, 2016

THE FINAL THOUGHT OF SALEM SMITH (AN EXCERPT)


My name is Marvin Jones!
I have an American Horror Story to tell you!
It doesn't get more American Horror than right here in Clinton!
Here, a cautionary horror missive, about death and race and perception...
The Final Thoughts Of Salem Smith!

MNJ





THE FINAL THOUGHT OF SALEM SMITH  (AN EXCERPT)

(Clinton, North Carolina)


...I'm looking into the slowly ebbing eyes of Salem Smith as he is dying there on the dirty sidewalk three feet from his car!
Incredibly, he was just shot in the chest with a handgun by a wild eyed man who is licensed to enforce the law!
 Salem, a clairvoyant, always confided in me that his dreams told him that one day he would die by bullet wound!
Salem grabbed my right forearm, looked up into my tear filled bloodshot eyes and said, "See, I told you my dreams would come true!" Yea, Salem... but, death by trigger-happy police officer?"...

MNJ

No comments:

Post a Comment