A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, December 19, 2016

RADIATION BURNS


Sometimes horror is the greatest irony!
And today,
12-19-2018,
Everybody in my oft times insane America looks like me because of...
Radiation Burns!

RLJ





RADIATION BURNS

(Herndon, Virginia)


I remember the days long past when I thought my life was the normal way to live!
Oh, by no means was my life realized in a utopia... this is the USA, for god's sake!
Things could be tough for a man of my color, but... I am a proud American, anyway!
And then they voted HIM into the presidency... and he opened his stupid mouth... and then the bombs fell in my USA... and today, everyone is my color... from the radiation burns!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment