A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, July 28, 2026

IT IS WHISPERING AGAIN


(Prologue)

Sarah Emerson has a long term housing problem. And IT IS WHISPERING AGAIN!

RLJ




IT IS WHISPERING AGAIN

Herndon, Virginia)


Something is up there in my attic, in the heat and the dark with the old dust and stuff!

Up there where I've never gone in ten years because the space is tight and I am afraid!

Something whispers my name at night, tempting me to push open the ominous attic hatch!

But I know better... it knows my name... and it sounds like a little girl... and I am afraid!


SAE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment