A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, August 29, 2026

I WILL SEE YOU LATER TONIGHT

 


(Prologue)

Exactly who is that person drawing blood from your arm at the plasma center?


RLJ




I WILL SEE YOU LATER TONIGHT

(Washington, D.C.)


Cabe Theo decided that today will be the day he gives blood plasma at the local center!

The public service announcements over the radio are very persistent and convincing!

He arrived early, signed in, met lovely Jane and sat back on the chair to start the process!

Jane, the phlebotomist, was skillful and quick... and her hypnotic smile revealed her very

 white, very sharp teeth!


RLJ



No comments:

Post a Comment