A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, March 14, 2017

ON THE BACK OF MY HANDS


Before me is the signal that leads to the end of my time on earth.
The road map is right there... On The Back Of My Hands!

JMW





ON THE BACK OF MY HANDS

(Ithaca, New York)


Jessica Mae stared longingly at the blue veins under the thin skin on the back of her wrinkling hands!
She turned all of 70 years old yesterday and soon after her birthday party, reality set in!
She is the oldest of six siblings... by eight years... and, "Oh my God," She whispered to her hands.
"I am 70 years closer to discovering what death actually is... and... I'm looking at it right there in the skin on the back of my hands!"

JMW

No comments:

Post a Comment