A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, October 19, 2017

APPEASE THE MOTHER MOON


Even during the midst of an Indian Summer,
The moon still calls to all the creatures of the fall full moon!
And all of the feral beasts,
Some natural... some unnatural,
Are willing to Appease The Mother Moon!

RLJ




APPEASE THE MOTHER MOON

(Waterford, Virginia)


The dayglow shining in the midnight darkness calls to me like a mother calling a child!
I can hear the siren call attracting me... pulling me... with a bond of which I cannot reason!
As my hands become dangerous sharp nailed claws, and my mind fades to black, the wolf emerges!
Not just any kind of feral wolf... a monstrously large upright moon wolf... a werewolf... with murder on my mind... as I appease the mother moon shining her light on me!

WLL

No comments:

Post a Comment