A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, September 30, 2026

ONE ZOMBIE SATISFIED

 

(Prologue)


The Zombie Apocalypse of southern North Carolina was profound and destructive. 

Feral humans prey on other humans. And zombie surprises are everywhere.


RLJ




(an edited snipped from the short story)

ONE ZOMBIE SATISFIED

(Wilmington, N.C.)


Alton Smith, the rare sentient undead zombie, is confronting the sniper who murdered him

 for fun, one year ago today!

Alton does not understand why or how he is alive/dead... but he knows his purpose is

 revenge!

In his dry croaking voice, Alton declared, "You shot me from a distance as target practice

 and I now am going to bite out your neck!

The surprised shooter lifts up his handgun and shoots Alton between the eyes... seconds

 before Alton proceeds to rip him apart with his hungry teeth!


RLJ


No comments:

Post a Comment