A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, October 2, 2026

THE LAST CAN OF TUNA


(prologue)

Dear diary, today's entry is titled: THE LAST CAN OF TUNA


RLJ



 


THE LAST CAN OF TUNA

(Wilmington, N.C.)


Food is widely available in this Horrorwalker Zombie Apocalypse, but it is canned foods to

 be found!

Oscar, my German Shepard best friend, loves his particular canned food... canned tuna!

Wilmington is a huge costal city with vast amounts of other types of canned food, but we

 need tuna!

Now, as we finish this last can of tuna, Oscar and I will make our monthly trek into the 

heart of Wilmington to battle our way to what makes him happy!


RLJ


No comments:

Post a Comment