A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, June 23, 2015

THE FIRE IN MY LEGS


(Reposted today because,
Like so many black men before me,
This is a fictional example story of my real life life horror... today!")


*******************************


Gary Jones simply assumes the risk,
When he walks along the sidewalks of his country town.
Its not pimps or whores or gangs that frightened him the most out here after dark.
He is afraid of one thing only... these country white policemen with guns already drawn.
"By bullet or by baton, here I go again out into the day," Gary moaned earlier in the morn, as usual.
"As a constant reminder, I'll always remember... The Fire In My Legs!"

GBJ






THE FIRE IN MY LEGS  (AN EXCERPT)

(Litttle River, S.C.)


I heard several gun shots go off before I felt the burning pain in the back of my leg!
I also felt the pain before I heard the cop's words demanding that I stop walking!
"On your knees, Nigra!" Came the awful words from close behind me as I fell face first to the damp grass!
As I lay writhing in pain, my face inches from dog shit, I realized this was going to be another long South Carolina night!

GBJ

No comments:

Post a Comment