A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, June 15, 2015

THE SKIN I'M IN


I am Dustin Jones.
I am one of the few human survivors of still another nature apocalypse!
The scourge of the earth became horrifyingly more deadly by nature's evolution!
It happened one year...
And, before we knew it...
Death claimed the USA from shore to shore!
Lucky me...
By the protections of...
The Skin I'm In!

RKM










THE SKIN I'M IN

(Southport, N.C)

I'm living testimony to the fact that the most important organ of my body is my brown skin.
East coast mosquitoes mutated back in 2117 to become deadly venom carrying monster vectors.
Now, in 2159, these always on-the-move monstrosities have murdered hundreds of millions of people.
I'm one of the rare humans resistant to the death scourge... all because of the composition of the skin i'm in!

RKM 

No comments:

Post a Comment