A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, December 14, 2016

ALWAYS IN THE HUNT


From one corner of this vast country to another corner,
And everywhere in-between,
I search for those things that go bump in the night that bring you horror!
Tonight, I am in a small town off-the-beaten pathway of the mainstream!
I am here, and as usual, I am... Always In The Hunt!

ALS





ALWAYS IN THE HUNT

(Surry, Maine)


Now I, Allen Sanderson, never wanted to be a poltergeist exterminator!
But when the most destructive of supernatural ghost entities kills your wife... oh, well!
The things I've seen, and the things I've done, makes me hate them even more!
Those noises haunting the halls and rooms of your home might be what I'm after... call me... because, I'm always in the hunt!

ALS

No comments:

Post a Comment