A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, February 27, 2017

CAN I LIGHTEN YOUR LOAD


What is a 120 year old ghoul to do about food these days?
The pickings are very sparse around here, 
But I can't leave the area of my death!
The sea provides lots of dead stuff for me to eat.
But, I need human flesh!
And when I find it,
I take out my sharpest knives and ask the body...
Can I Lighten Your Load?

WLL





CAN I LIGHTEN YOUR LOAD

(Wickford Village, Rhode Island)


I'll just rip off one of your huge arms... the left one... and throw it in the cauldron!
And I'll pull off one of your well muscled legs... the right one... you won't need it anymore!
Oh, and I'll definitely need to scoop out your still steaming brain... it's a delicacy where I'm from!
It's so much fun to talk to your food... as you prepare your meal... oh yes, you'll last a good week!

WLL

No comments:

Post a Comment