A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, February 13, 2017

THE ALTERNATIVE-RIGHT NIGHTMARE (NIGHT 22)


The nightmare continues!
There is no relief in sight!
What in the hell can I really do about it?
Oh well, another night spent in... The Alternative-Right Nightmare!

RLJ




THE ALTERNATIVE-RIGHT NIGHTMARE  (NIGHT 22)



(Herndon, Virginia)


I've been asleep for three weeks straight, entangled in the throes of a living nightmare reality!
In my tornado of a horror vision, I am inside the perverse embodiment of The Twilight Zone!
The insane happened... Donald Trump was elected President of the United States of America!
 And soon, in the new alt-right America, the Mexicans vanished, the Muslims vanished, other tan skinned people vanished... and the "blacks" vanished... horror of horrors in the alt-right America!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment