A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, June 13, 2017

A WOLF ON AN AIRPLANE (AN EXCERPT)



A man who becomes a monster at that time of the month should...
Make sure he is on the right time before he boards an airplane!
Alton Black is now in the air...
And he has,
In effect,
Murdered dozens of trapped-in-the-air innocents!
Why would he risk putting... A Wolf On An Airplane?

RLJ





A WOLF ON AN AIRPLANE  (AN EXCERPT)

(Atlanta, Georgia)


Oh god, oh god, oh god... what the fuck happend to me and this goddamn two hour flight to Miami?
Holy hell, it's now dark outside the window and over there... tonight is the first full moon of the month!
I fell asleep...  we're in the sky... this flight was supposed to take off 4 hours ago... what the hell happened?
My god... the hairs are growing on the back of my hands... my teeth are growing for murdering... oh god, there are children on this plane... and the plug door is right there...!

AOB

No comments:

Post a Comment