A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, July 24, 2017

BURIED DEEP


Prologue for: BURIED DEEP

"Where were you last week?" She asked, the sarcasm dripping from each typed word.
"Buried deep!" I answered, still wiping the crap from my very aura.

RLJ





BURIED DEEP

It took one long week of a suffocating horror setback to make my escape from my terror reality!
 I was buried way deep in cracked TV journalism bullshit and hyperbole... I was practically entombed!
I felt like I was dead and rotting six feet under the decaying dirt... decay poised to reclaim my flesh!
But I have clawed my way to the surface... of the bullshit and hyperbole... and again, I write... horror... for you and for me!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment