A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, July 6, 2017

THE SCREAMS NEXT DOOR (AN EXCERPT)


This is the tale of... a young teenager at home alone at midnight!
The haunting sounds coming from the house next door!
A hidden gun in mom's room!
That gun makes it a little easier to investigate... The Screams Next Door!

AKS






THE SCREAMS NEXT DOOR  (AN EXCERPT)

(Paradise, Nevada)


...Dear diary... oh, my god... I just heard a bone chilling scream come from inside the abandoned house next door!
If mom were here, instead of Las Vegas on another business trip, I would tell her to call her cop friends!
But, I'm just a snotty nosed kid, officer Jeff continues to remind me of every time he comes over here to visit mom!
But, 13 years old or not, I know where she keeps her secret pistols... and I know how to get them... and the second scream I just heard means I'm going to get them right now!...

AKS

No comments:

Post a Comment