A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, September 21, 2017

FALLING DOWN THE NIGHTMARE


Emory Northam is in the fitful throes of a nightmare, again!
Another day of hard work past, 
He fell asleep almost as soon as he walked through the bedroom door!
What is he thinking as he twitches and jerks on the top of the quilt?
He is obviously... Falling Down The Nightmare!

RLJ





FALLING DOWN THE NIGHTMARE

(Vancouver, Canada)


The dream is still always the same... me falling up, or down, into the nothingness as I impotently scream!
I know that I'm asleep and dreaming as the horror unfolds, but I'm helpless to take control of my mind!
As I'm falling, I remember the old myth that warns the dreamer that to hit the floor in a nightmare is to die!
That notion is where the horror in my dream resides... will I roll off my bed and die trapped in this nightmare... or, will I awake again, perhaps, to dream again?

EMN

No comments:

Post a Comment