A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, September 12, 2017

THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMALS ON THE EARTH


The evil undead are everywhere!
Don't you know that?
Especially, here in Europe!
Here, they are more powerful because are on their motherland!
And it is up to determined men like me to hunt down...
The Most Dangerous Animals On The Earth!

FAL





THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMALS ON THE EARTH

(Nice, France)


It is probably a sexist notion to say what I am about to say... but, I must be the man to tell the truth!
The most dangerous animal on the earth is a woman... a particular woman... and she is deadly!
To say she is a woman is really a stretch of the imagination... as she stares at me through the silver bars.
Yes, she is caged... like the dangerous animal she is... captured by me... Frantz Leggott, vampire hunter... I who hunt the most dangerous animals on the earth!

FAL


No comments:

Post a Comment