A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, December 14, 2017

AM I MY BROTHER'S KEEPER (AN EXCERPT)


It seems so wrong when a younger sibling is forced to hunt the older sibling!
But, that is the plot of this story.
Finally having found the older sibling,
The younger one must now confront this profound question...
Am I My Brother's Keeper?

MGW




AM I MY BROTHER'S KEEPER (AN EXCERPT)

(New Orleans, Louisiana)


"There may come a time when a man must kill another man in order to save them both!
I'm Marshall Wallas... now glaring into the musty smelling coffin, repulsed by the man asleep inside it.
Well... not a man, exactly... rather, a cursed undead ringer for what had once been my older brother, Seth.
The search is over... the sun outside this old abandoned house is high... the old wood Oak stake is sharp and long... the mallet is held high... and with one strike, we are both saved from 15 years of hell on this bright December day!"

MGW

No comments:

Post a Comment