A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, February 8, 2018

EMBRACE THE SILENCE


Aaron Jones was shocked to hear the disembodied voice in the darkness!
Who could possibly be talking to him at this moment in time?
In fact, he just died a few minutes ago and all he wants to do now is...
Embrace The Silence!

RLJ





EMBRACE THE SILENCE

(Richmond, Virginia)


It said this to me before the end, "Embrace the silence... do you like what you do not hear?
You died last night in your sleep... is not this the quietus you have always dreamed about?
You do not know who I am, Aaron Jones, but I am the afterlife deliverer of your eternity!
Men call me death... I have another name for what I am... but, you and I will now embrace your silence... forever!"

ALJ


1 comment: