A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, February 28, 2018

WHAT DID I DO LAST NIGHT (AN EXCERPT)


Robert Lanza is an example of a 30 year old man who has yet to grow up.
He works hard, but... he plays too hard and that causes him problems.
Again, he has blacked out sometime during the Friday night!
It is morning time the next day... and pure horror greets him when he awakens!
Today is different than any other day, causing him to ask himself...
What Did I Do Last Night?

RLJ





WHAT DID I DO LAST NIGHT (AN EXCERPT)

(New Orleans, Louisiana)


Many times I go on a Friday night drunken bender and I end up in a seriously fucked-up predicament!
I've awakened face down in grimy gutters, in strangers beds, and other places unknown at the time!
This Saturday morning... me awakening in a dark room, sunlight beaming in through the window, blood everywhere!
Oh, and there is the dead woman on the floor... body parts burning where the sunlight lays across them... a pencil shoved into her heart... and me, as usual, not knowing what the hell went on last night!

RJL

No comments:

Post a Comment