A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, March 29, 2018

THAT WHICH FRIGHTENS THE MONSTERS IN THE BASEMENT


As the Witching Hour nears,
Eldritch things in the darkness often become restless!
They might take Gremlin-like actions to bait a victim!
Sometimes that action backfires, if the victim knows...
That Which Frightens The Monsters In The Basement!

AKS





THAT WHICH FRIGHTENS THE MONSTERS IN THE BASEMENT

(The Bronx, New York City, NY) 


Damn it, the living room fuse just blew out again!
And that means I've got to go back down in that goddamn dark basement, again!
Crap... just in the middle of Conan's monologue, too... and I've got to see my Conan!
I don't need a flashlight to go down there... I need my blessed cross... the monsters always try to frighten me... but, they fear that cross more!

AKS

No comments:

Post a Comment