A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, March 27, 2018

WHO TOLD YOU THE AIR YOU BREATH IS FREE


I just coughed coughed up a little blood again!
Goddamnit, what the hell is going wrong here?
I always assumed the air I breath was mine to live on!
As I think about who is actually destroying the air I breath, I ask the world --
Who Told You The Air You Breath Is Free?

RLJ




WHO TOLD YOU THE AIR YOU BREATH IS FREE

Herndon, Virginia)


These days, every breath you draw inside yourself costs you a terrible price!
What is stuff in the air you are drawing into your searing, burning precancerous lungs?
That stuff you call air is filled with the burnt ash and the burnt shit of a world on fire!
The horror of horrors is this -- Who Was It Who Told You That The Air You Breath Is Free?

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment