A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, June 1, 2018

JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN UTAH (AN EXCERPT)


Prologue to: JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN UTAH  (AN EXCERPT)

(Remember to click on the story title after reading this prologue for the... HORROR!)


Sam Nance is always going to be a man afraid of his shadow.
Blame it all on his dad's brother... a man with a dark past!
Sam's uncle obviously trades in the dark recesses of horror!
And Sam, well... he just has to deal with his scary uncle being in his life.
Things like this happen... Just Because You Live In Utah!

RLJ





JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN UTAH  (AN EXCERPT)

(Delta, Utah)


...As a young kid, I always wondered if uncle Jeb was fucking with me when he was being horrible!
He caused me much fright and confusion when he would show me the shrunken head on the wall in his den!
He enjoyed great pleasure in my discomfort with all of the ancient Native American artifacts he possessed!
He thought it was even funnier when, on my 21st birthday, he brought the shrunken head to my birthday party and told it to speak to me... and it did!...

SAN

No comments:

Post a Comment