A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, June 13, 2018

THE PLIGHT OF A LATCHKEY CHILD


Young Paul Buckler is home alone... and very afraid!
His mother will not be back home until Sunday night!
Something bad might have just happened in the house next door!
Fear is often... The Plight Of The Latchkey Child!

RLJ






THE PLIGHT OF A LATCHKEY CHILD

(Oak Park, Illinois)


Last night, I heard a bone chilling scream come from inside the vacant house next door!
If mom were here, instead of NYC on another business trip, I would get her to call the cops!
But, I'm only a 14 year old kid still cowering in my bedroom corner writing my fear down in my diary!
I would call the cops myself, but I'm more afraid of a possible murder next door than ornery cops showing up at my door on a Saturday night!

AML


No comments:

Post a Comment