A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, September 28, 2016

MY NIGHTMARE BRAIN


My grasp on reality is not always real.
Especially when it is filtered through... My Nightmare Brain!

ELE





MY NIGHTMARE BRAIN

(Leesburg, Virginia)


I thought I was asleep and running for my life in the dream world... but, I wasn't!
I determined that I was actually wide awake and running for my life in a horrible daydream!
That is until the snarling monster caught up to me and slashed my back with its sharp claws!
I was a dead man, until I remembered that, 'Oh yea, I'm in that nightmare dream loop again,' and I'll just have to suffer my nightmare brain again until I really awaken!

ELE

No comments:

Post a Comment