A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, September 23, 2016

THE HALLOWEEN CURSE



Seamus Finnegan continues to believe that he is cursed...
Even 135 years later!
How else did he one day awaken trapped inside this marble tomb!
He is entombed inside this supernatural prison!
And, he still does not know why.
All he has to look forward to is... The Halloween Curse!

SAR





THE HALLOWEEN CURSE

(Bangor, Maine)


...Halloween is coming and the anticipation is literally killing me.
 I am cursed and my punishment is to be trapped in this dark tome all year long!
That is... until Halloween night, at the midnight hour, where I am free for one hour!
I barely have time to commit one act of evil mayhem before I am sucked back inside my prison... to wait the unbearable wait, again!...

SAR

No comments:

Post a Comment