A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, September 21, 2016

THE TRUE MEANING OF HORROR (THE NEXT POINT)


As a writer,
And as a black man,
I cannot ignore the realities of the black-experience existence around me.
So, dear reader...
I will continue to inject my personal  take on social horror from time to time.
True horror, 
For many black Americans,
Comes to us as hot death out of the barrel of a police gun!
And, 
I MUST write about it!

RLJ






THE TRUE MEANING OF HORROR  (THE NEXT POINT)

(Herndon, Virginia)


I am a black man living in a country so advanced, yet so backward, at the same time!
The social order in the country of my birth is so fucked-up that men like me fear for our lives!
The true meaning of horror for me is a reality of always fearing I might take a police bullet today!
I carry no weapon, I take no illegal drugs, I embrace my nerdy education... and, regardless of all that, I am still a black man horrified of the many ways I can die in a 24 hour period of time!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment