A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, January 27, 2017

PEACE ANY WAY I COULD GET IT (AN EXCERPT)


I grew too tired of my life on planet earth to continue on!
There is simply too much war and strife and willful ignorance and stupid politics!
And so I did the unthinkable to myself... that which I will be judged unfavorably!
Anyway, I took... Peace Any Way I Could Get It!

JSM






PEACE ANY WAY I COULD GET IT  (AN EXCERPT)

(Sioux Falls, Oregon)


Death, so sweet and peaceful, has enwrapped me in it's cold comforting forever embrace!
My name is... umm... I'm starting to forget things... inside this dark casket... as my brain rots... Jenny!
I no longer remember how long I've been dead and buried, but... I do remember why I died!
I took my own life a while ago... and my brain hasn't died yet... so I am in my coffin... buried deep in darkness... alone... and so happy I no longer have to see another human being... alive!

JSM

No comments:

Post a Comment