A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, April 19, 2017

A LITTLE PRAYER BEFORE THE WORLD ENDS (AN EXCERPT)


Before I go to my nervous sleep tonight,
I will allow my imagination to take a flight of fancy.
I will call upon an invisible entity I do not believe in for comfort.
My reality has been shattered by the politics of the people of my country.
And so,
Before I go to bed,
I offer up... A Little Prayer Before The World Ends!

RLJ






A LITTLE PRAYER BEFORE THE WORLD ENDS  (AN EXCERPT)

(Herndon, Virginia)


...Oh Lord, even though I am an Atheist -- I do not believe you exist -- but, if you do exist...
Do you not realize that the humans you created on this singular planet have gone totally mad?
The science fiction I read as a youth of the Arthur C. Clarke apocalyptic atomic age is now real!
 It is not just science fiction to blow up the planet with a few bombs, it is a horror reality... and men of ignorant arrogance now control that horror power... and they desire to use that power!...

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment