A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A WOLF IN THE PRISON


There is blood all over the walls!
There are guts all over the floor!
There are bullet holes all over the jail cell!
Cops and prisoners died a horrible death tonight because...
There was A Wolf In The Jail!

RLJ





A WOLF IN THE JAIL

(Eldorado, Texas)


Goddamn it, I warned those fucking redneck cops that I wasn't being a smart ass boy, like they said!
How in the hell does a traffic stop turn into a ten cop beat down... and me being thrown in this jail cell!
The more I told them they would be sorry for beating me, the more they tried to beat me half to death.
And now I'm huddled in the corner of this large cell with 9 other dudes... and the rising full moon outside is burning my soul... bringing out the wolf-monster... and may god help all of these people!

DSK


No comments:

Post a Comment