A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, April 14, 2017

JUST TRYING TO GET A LITTLE SLEEP


So, you believe the house you live in actually belongs to you?
But you didn't once consider the fact that every house has a history.
And sometimes that history comes back home.
It might even leave you tired, a little crazy and... Just Trying To Get A Little Sleep!

SAN





JUST TRYING TO GET A LITTLE SLEEP

(Galveston, Texas)


I can hear the flutter of their little wings as they flit and dart about the tight spaces in my attic.
I don't know what they are, they hide from me when I go up there, but they never go away.
They are hungry and bestial... because they have eaten the squirrels and birds and bats that go up there. 
Two years in my attic... animal bones pushed into the corners... noisy in the attic... just a little fear in my heart... especially when I try to sleep every night and they come into my darkened room!

SAN

No comments:

Post a Comment