A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, May 22, 2017

BY THE BLOOD ON YOUR TEETH


A MEALS FOR VAMPIRES PRODUCTION


(prologue)

A trip to the dentist for dental work... who wants to go through that?
And what do you do if you are a blood drinking member of the all night undead?
You hunt your prey, drink their blood and live on the edge...
By The Blood On Your Teeth!

ECD






BY THE BLOOD ON YOUR TEETH

(Bangor, Maine)


As I wiped the deep red congealing blood off of my face and mouth, I had a silly thought!
In over 159 years, I've never had a toothache or even a cavity inside my blood craving mouth!
 And, what would a dentist have to say about my dental condition if I ever showed up at his practice?
Are vampire teeth protected by the same midnight evil that keeps me forever undead... and could a dentist even drill into my enamel... before I drank his blood?

ECD

No comments:

Post a Comment