A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, May 1, 2017

JUST THINKING


Sometimes,
Even deep in the throes of death,
The dead lie there... Just Thinking!

RLJ





JUST THINKING

(Somewhere in San Antonio, Texas)


I remember grabbing the skin of my chest, right over the place where my heart beat!
I'm just walking down the street, then... I'm cloaked in the blackness of death from a massive heart attack!
Eventually, I know not why, the light of my mind lit up... and from death, inside this coffin, came awareness!
I don't know how long I've been trapped inside this decaying funeral box... weeks or years... but all I can do in this living death is to lie here... just thinking!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment