A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, May 4, 2017

IN THE WEEDS (AN EXCERPT)


This is not a nightmare!
This is not surreal!
What is happening right now is real!
And it is happening... In The Weeds!

RLJ




IN THE WEEDS  (AN EXCERPT)

(Webster City, Iowa)


...The top of these odd weeds sway in the breeze, their tips just above the top of my head.
I am directionless because I cannot see through the dense vegetation... the green is everywhere.
There is blood streaming down the front of my face and a raw, painful gash above my left eyebrow.
And from somewhere near, in what goddamn direction I cannot discern, a woman is crying out in pain as what sounds like dogs are gnashing and snarling between barks!...

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment