A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, August 21, 2017

THE CRAZIES ARE ON THE OUTSIDE


Sabbito Ballard was making good progress with his homicidal psychosis!
The drug therapy, and the nurses, were working together very well!
He was not allowed to walk the halls yet, but he has been given privileges!
Everybody wants a little TV time!
But, unbeknownst to the hospital staff, darkness haunts the TV screen!
And a former reality star business man...
He with a big mouth and hatred in his rhetoric...
Has set back Sabbito with his rancid infecting words!
Sabbido just whispered to himself... The Crazies Are On The Outside!

RLJ





THE CRAZIES ARE ON THE OUTSIDE

(Annandale, Virginia)

The gloomy noise coming from my TV has been loud and manic and driving me bat shit crazier!
All I've heard about, day after day, is the psycho-drunken horror infecting the American mindscape!
When the ignorant are given too much power, they make horrific choices that will drag free people to hell!
 I thought the padded cell walls of this mental institute was hell on earth... that is until I was given TV rights... and now I know hell is really out there with the real crazies I hunt and eliminate!

SAB

No comments:

Post a Comment