A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, August 28, 2017

WHO TELLS THE TALE OF MY DEATH (AN EXCERPT)


Amy Marks read a lot of horror books when she was alive!
She was now shocked to find herself in her own horror tale!
She shocked herself silly when she sat upright in her casket!
She realized she was dead... and now reanimated... with a purpose!
She allowed herself an embalmed sly smirk,
As she climbed out of the ornate casket.
She whispered to herself, "Who Tells The Tale Of My Death?"

ALM






WHO TELLS THE TALE OF MY DEATH  (AN EXCERPT)

(FAYETTEVILLE, N.C.)


...I feel like the death of my life, and my rebirth as an undead revenant, has already been told!
There are those horror tales, in both literature and cinema, of the returned who seek revenge!
Creative writers write those tales that entertain... without having to deal with consequences!
Me... I have to live with my own decay, my gnawing compulsion to find and eat my killer, and the horror of my realization that I am very permanently dead!...

ALM

No comments:

Post a Comment