A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, August 6, 2017

THE GREAT REALIZATION


Prologue to: THE GREAT REALIZATION


Everybody eventually faces their mortality!
It can be a meeting from hell!
It gets worse with... The Great Realization!

RLJ





THE GREAT REALIZATION

(Manassas, Virginia)


Oh yea, you better goddamn well believe it that I'm obsessed with death!
I recently came to the self-realization that I am almost 60 years old and fading fast!
Life has passed me by right before my face and I practically willingly allowed it to happen.
And last night I had the fever nightmare again... the one where death murders me in my sleep as it calls me an ignorant fool for eating all that fucking salt and sugar all my life!

SLL


No comments:

Post a Comment