A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, April 25, 2018

DEAR READERS, A FEW WORD OF EXPLANATION


DEAR READERS, 
A FEW WORD OF EXPLANATION:

ABOUT "THE FOURTH LINE OF HORROR" BLOG






I, 
Ronald L. Jones, 
Am an avid consumer of horror fiction. 
I like my horror in comic book form,
In regular traditional written formats and on the movie/TV screen. 
Also, 
I am driven to write horror fiction... in many formats!


This particular long running horror format is called... The Fourth Line Of Horror!
Keep in mind that I have MANY horror blogs!
But concerning this blog...
I have recently received several bits of feedback expressing confusion with this horror format.
In a few more words,
This is the way to read... The Fourth Line Of Horror!
What you see when you first read my work is a prologue to the main horror story!
At the end of that prologue is a note asking you to click on the story title.
You will then be transported to the actual Fourth Line Of Horror blog site.
There you will find the actual four line horror tale.
It is as simple as that.


In this format,
I sometimes take credit for a tale... with the initials RLJ.
Often times,
You will find different initials at the end of various stories.
Those are the initials of a fictional person writing this particular tale.
Many of these tales are written by the fictional subject of the horror tale.
Simple stuff... right?


Always keep in mind that I am my own editor.
I am not a perfect word processor with a built in copy editor!
I do my best to give you proper syntax, grammar and spelling.


Usually,
I post one story a day.
I am currently working on about 20 projects at the same time.
Therefore, 
I am a little sporadic in my posting right now.
But I will soon be back on track to post every day again.


So,
I hope I am giving some type of horror thrill to anyone taking the time to read my work.
I have many more stories to tell...
And tell them,
I will!
Take care and... don't be confused by what I write.
What you see is what you get.
Horror writing is a stretching of your imagination.
Go ahead and stretch it...

RLJ



No comments:

Post a Comment