A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, April 3, 2018

HERE IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT DEATH


Sam Newberg is standing in front of his bathroom mirror, again.
It is first thing in the morning after a day mourning his 60th birthday.
Good god, he whispered to his tired reflection...
 Here Is What I think About Death!

RLJ




HERE IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT DEATH

(Patterson, New Jersey)


My aging process has taken me here to this time of contemplation about my fading life!
I look into my mirror and I see an old man who I recognize less and less every day!
I eat right and I live right and I sleep right and... my light is still fading darker every day!
And either way, if there is light or if there is darkness after death... well, the horror of slowly getting there is killing me faster than the aging!

SAN

No comments:

Post a Comment