A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, April 11, 2018

HEAVEN BOUND


Allen Jones just met pure evil and resisted its most seductive temptation.
Life and death was at stake with his decision.
He resisted because of one fact:
His wife is... Heaven Bound!

RLJ





HEAVEN BOUND

(Seattle, Washington)


Satan appeared before me last night, as I lay in my bed weeping and praying for the life of my dying wife!
Of course, God didn't answer my prayers... but, Satan did, all smiles and sneers, and wanting my soul!
Satan declared that it would trade her soul for mine... and, according to it, what is her life worth to me?
I declined that tempting offer, because... Satan was intimating that Mary's soul was already its to possess... obviously a fat lie from the "King Of Lies"... I'm convinced my beautiful wife is heaven bound!

ALJ

No comments:

Post a Comment