A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, July 7, 2014

I KNEW BETTER BUT COULD NOT HELP MYSELF




I KNEW BETTER BUT COULD NOT HELP MYSELF

I could hear the outside cat calls of sarcasm through the ears inside my mind!
It was the white people plus horror caveat of, "Why are you walking toward the horror?
The punch line is, "Black people would never run toward the monster groaning inside the room!"
Yea? Then why is this black girl's right hand opening this door at the end of this dark hallway?

LLS



No comments:

Post a Comment