A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, July 2, 2014

THERE ARE NO PRESCRIPTIONS FILLED IN THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE





THERE ARE NO PRESCRIPTIONS FILLED IN THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE


Dear diary, let me declare to myself that the society destroying Zombie Apocalypse sucks.
All my friends are dead or overtaken by the mysterious force that turns them.
I had to murder both of my turned parents two years ago -- and this is what really sucks --
My mother always filled my Valproic Acid prescription... and I still cannot find any!

RLJ


No comments:

Post a Comment