A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, November 15, 2017

BAT WINGS


When the bats you see become the bats you hear,
Then you must be listening to the sounds of... Bat Wings!

RLJ






BAT WINGS

(Decatur, Illinois)


I know for weeks there are several noisy large bats living in my spacious attic up above my head!
At night, I've seen them climb in and out of the broken gable vents the squirrels chewed through!
Yesterday evening, I was about to go up there and case them away with a broom and patch the gable!
That was before I heard the whispering words up there... and larger flapping bat wings... and other strange noises... and now, I think, I'd better take a cross and a stake and a mallet up there with me!

SWL

No comments:

Post a Comment