A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, November 6, 2017

THE MONSTER THROWS LEAD


Somebody knows a monster when he, or she, sees it!
And if you decide to keep what you see to yourself...
Then don't feign surprise when the... Monster Throws Lead!

RLJ




THE MONSTER THROWS LEAD

(Somewhere In The USA)


One day, my reality became a horror existence... the world I know turned upside down!
Because of the actions of millions of people I don't know, I was now living in a waking nightmare!
Frighteningly murderous werewolves and vampires and goblins and zombies now walk among the living!
And they look like you and me... until they get an easily accessed assault style rifle in their hands... and then I can see the real monster within them... as the bullets whiz by and rip through flesh!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment