A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, November 9, 2017

TO STOP THE BLEEDING


My name is Shepard Lexington!
I've chased Alexandra for one full year!
I might have tried to help her cope with her condition,
Except for the fact that she is a murdering monster.
I've finally caught her!
And now it is time... To Stop The Bleeding!

SAL




TO STOP THE BLEEDING

(San Antonio, Texas)


I tried to stop the bleeding but the bite was too deep into my neck and my artery!
Why vampires have to but humans in their necks, I'll never understand... but, it bit me there!
I've killed the vampire, driving the sharp Oak wood stake into it's heart... right through its bones!
I've killed an abomination... and the abomination killed me... and I cannot allow myself to turn... and so, I continue to bleed as I place my last silver bullet into my rifle!

SAL

No comments:

Post a Comment