A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, January 3, 2018

BLESSED VISCERA


Tonight is a good night for creatures like Allan Marks!
He is mostly human most of the time until he is... not human!
And when he is not human, he is searching for something to kill!
Under the full moon,
As Midnight approaches,
He seeks the sweet taste of... Blessed Viscera!

RLJ





BLESSED VISCERA

(Conway, Arkansas)


It's now late in the night and the Witching Hour is slowly tick tocking toward me!
This night is brightened by a high full moon that is calling out to all the were-creatures out there!
I've already been claimed by tonight's version of the full moon... and, I am now all fur and teeth!
And my hunger is burning my belly... and I know that I must kill soon... because viscera never tastes better than when blessed by... The Witching Hour!

ACM

No comments:

Post a Comment